Performance Requirements (include the following but are not limited to):
- Knowledge of principles and practices of health care to manage, direct, and coordinate the operation of a practice
- Knowledge of the community's health systems to interact with other health care providers.
- Knowledge of the policies and procedures of the practice to direct operations to provide effective patient care.
- Skill in exercising a high degree of initiative, judgment, discretion, and decision-making to achieve objectives.
- Skill in analyzing situations accurately and taking effective action.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with employees, policy-making bodies, third-party payers, patients, and the public.
- Skill in organizing work and achieving goals and objectives.
- Ability to assume responsibility and exercise authority over assigned work functions.
- Ability to establish and maintain safety, compliance, quality and efficiency control standards.
- Ability to organize and integrate organizational priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to effectively recruit, hire, train, develop and motivate staff.
- Ability to foster a work environment that cultivates teamwork and satisfied staff, practitioners and patients.
Equipment Operated: Standard office equipment including computers, fax machines, copiers, printers, telephones, etc. Required ability to frequently drive to and work at clinics throughout the region.
Education: Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant work history combined with years of experience
Experience: Two to four years supervisory-level experience or relevant work history combined with office based clinic experience
Work Environment: Office environment and ambulatory clinic. Occasional evening and weekend work. Traveling between offices is required.
Envision Physician Services uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.