We are currently looking for an experienced, dependable and professional Massage Therapist to join our team at Wellness Centers Of America.This is a commission based position with extra earning possibilities. We are open all week long. Days and Hours are flexible to your needs. Part-time and Full-time positions are available. Weekends are a plus. If interested please contact us. Serious Inquiries Only.
-2 or more years of experience
-Experience working in Medical/Chiropractic environments is a plus
Principal duties include:
- Perform 30 to 120 minute quality massage therapy sessions.
- Develop treatment plans according to the client's individual needs
- Promote and explain the benefits of massage therapy efficiently to clients
- Encourage Clients to maintain their health & wellness by implementing a regimen to suit their schedule
- Help maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and linen.
- Be able to to develop a high client retention rate
Laquita Scott(Lead Therapist)
Wellness Centers of America
13057 Highway 9 North
Milton, GA 30004 Ste 230